Friday, September 21, 2007

Ribbon Blanket

Well, Leia was kind enough to send me a picture of the ribbon blanket I did for Arabella. I realized after I had gone to the post office that I didn't take one!

The blanket is anti-pill fleece on both sides, a light purple. The ribbons are gros grain and satin.





It looks like the name is off center, but I promise, it isn't! The really tall 'A' makes it look that way. (I almost redid the name, but finally convinced myself that it was fine) You can kind of see the topstitching in the picture. I am pleased with it. I don't know why topstitching makes me nervous, but I am using it more.

You can visit Leia's blog to see sweet Miss Arabella testing it out! I am guessing that it is a keeper....

Thanks again Leia, for the picture!

2 comments:

Leia H said...

Ryan really likes it too! He even showed it off to SIL tonight! :)

Jill said...

It is really gorgeous!!! Love it. You've got talent.