Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged by Catherine


Here are the rules:

Link to your tagger and post these rules.2. Share 7 facts with you: some random, some weird.3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
~~~~~~~~~~~`

So seven random facts:

1. Although math is my least favorite subject, I love finding number patterns and making number stuff (our family number is 17)

2. In elementary school I won a Rubik's Cube contest. I solved 2 cubes the fastest. I even taught the gym teacher how to do the cube in exchange for extra gym class

3. I believe that Lizzie Borden did not, could not have murdered her parents.

4. I have met Joan Baez .

5. I write with my left hand, but can write and do most things with my right.

6. Someday I would love to write childrens books.

7. I love silly jokes. Why does a seagull live by the sea? Scroll over for answer: If it lived by the bay, it would be a bagel (baygull!) Funny, right? And another one: Where does a general keep his armies? Scroll over: In his sleevies!



Now my turn to tag. I don't know if I have 7 people to tag to! Let's see.

Becca
Fantsypantsy
Melissa

3. I have 3....if I come up with more, I will amend my list.

No comments: