Friday, March 21, 2008

Poll!

So what is your favorite Easter Candy? You can pick more than one!

I will admit, I am a huge fan of Marshmallow peeps. Especially when the pack has been opened and they start to get a bit stale!

PeepResearch funny, in a disturbing kind of way....not cool, to torture the peeps!

So the Easter Bunny will be hiding eggs and leaving baskets this year. I think it will only be a chocolate bunny, and maybe a small toy or book. The kids don't really like the sugar based candies, and we still have Hershey's Kisses from Valentine's Day left. (shocking, right?)

3 comments:

Lori said...

My favorite are the big Reese's PB eggs, a no-no in your house probably! :) I tried peeps with the girls last year and they didn't like them...maybe they are chocolate lovers like their mom!

Jeannie said...

Yeah, no pb in our house!THough I love reeses! Have you tried Trader Joes pb cups??? YUM!

The kids don't really like the sugar based candies, jellybeans, etc. They prefer chocolate!

Leia H said...

Oh I was going to say Cadbury Eggs, but I'm changing my mind for the PB Reese's eggs! NUMMY! They are pricey though! :( My aunt eats the Peeps way stale and I prefer them fluffy! :)