I haven't blogged in a bit. Lots going on...blah...so here is my Facebook 25 Random things list....
1. I knew the very day I met Lino that we were meant to be together. He is my soul mate, and I am better becase of him.
2. I moved out of my parents house when I was 18. As a result, my dad and I did not speak for the next 10 years. I don't regret moving out, but I do regret the hurt feelings that happened.
3. I worked in retail for 12 years (management for 6) and liked it (mostly)
4. I used to be able to do the Rubiks Cube. I won a contest in elemenatary school, and even taught the gym teacher how to solve it.
5. I am left handed. I do lots of things the right handed way, though.
6. I love to sing, and sing often, just not very well.
7. I would love to learn how to play the guitar.
8. I peeled an orange for the very first time last month (I am almost 38)
9. I was not raised with a religion, and am fascinated by how people can 'believe' so whole heartedly in something. I think that is great.
10. I would like to try yogurt, it is healthy, but am afraid too.
11. I have met Joan Baez.
12. I have an amazing ability to fall UP stairs, and really hurt myself.
13. Despite #12, I have never (knock wood) broken a bone.
14. I am completely amazed by my children, and they make me laugh every day. I am blessed.
15. I love to laugh. I was pretty good at being able to make my mom laugh, too.
16. When I get a new magazine, I usually flip through it from back to front.
17. Math was never my thing, yet I find/make number patterns and such all the time.
18. I love to be barefoot, and normally am all the time (except this winter, I have been forced to wear socks...)
19. When I wear socks, the right one always twists around and it drives me insane!!
20. I love to sew. I have a never ending list of projects that I want to do.
21. My mom passed away 3 months after Lino and I got married. She was admitted to the hospital the day after the wedding and diagnosed with Stage 4 lung cancer. I miss her every day, and wish that my kids had known her. I do, however, like to believe that she is watching over them.
22. I am really good at stressing and worrying. I am trying really hard to stress less.
23. I don't normally remember dreams.
24. I got caught up in the whole 'beanie babies' craze. I managed a store that sold them, that is how it started-got totally sucked in. Thankfully, I was able to stop, and now they make great prizes for the kids....
25. I had a really hard time coming up with a list that wasn't completely about the kids....